Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Jaundice – Are you looking for the top Ayurvedic remedies for treating jaundice? If the answer is yes, then this is the right place to be in. Every disease or health issue makes you weak and Jaundice is no different from them. Though there are many chemical solutions to get rid of jaundice, nothing can beat the results of Ayurvedic remedies. Here we have brought you the list of the top rated natural remedies to treat Jaundice.
Jaundice is a disease everyone is quite aware of because of the easily recognizable symptoms. The major reason behind jaundice is unhealthy eating habits and bad lifestyle. But there is no need to worry as you will be coming to know the ayurvedic treatment and medicine for jaundice here. Implementing the right home remedies will show effective and faster results and we will let you know how to recover from jaundice quickly.
What are the causes and symptoms of Jaundice?
Jaundice is a condition where the skin and the whites of the eyes take on a yellow tint. Jaundice can also be a symptom of the severe liver diseases like liver infection, gallstones and cirrhosis of the liver. The increased intake of oily, spicy, sour, salty, alkaline, penetrating and very hot foods; alcohol; and sesame oil are one of the major reasons of causing jaundice.
Sleeping in the daytime, excessive physical work, overindulgence in sexual activity, suppressing the natural urges of the body, and psychological factors like lust, fear, anger, and stress can also be causative factors in cases of Jaundice.
The visible symptoms of Jaundice
- Weakness and fatigue.
- Yellowish discoloration of the eyes, skin, and nails.
- Lack of appetite
- Burning sensation in the body
- Low-grade fever
- Excessive thirst and loss of libido.
The list of the effective Ayurvedic Home Remedies for treating Jaundice
Ayurveda has been serving us since a long time now for the unlimited number of benefits it has to offer. You msut be looking for the answer to how to cure jaundice fast. Because jaundice if treated at the right time does not cause much problem. The last stages can lead to even death in some cases. We have come up with the list of the most effective ayurvedic home remedies to treat Jaundice at any stage and will help you better in knowing how to cure jaundice at home.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of roasted barley powder with a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and have this twice a day.
- Add 1 teaspoon paste of basil leaves to a glassful of radish juice. Have this juice twice a day for 15-20 days.
- Take one teaspoon pulp of Indian Aloe Vera with black salt and dry ginger powder every morning for a period of 10 days.
- Mash bitter gourd and extract its juice. Take one-fourth cup of the juice in the early morning daily.
- Avoid hot, spicy, oily, and heavy foods; eat a vegetarian diet.
- Avoid refined flour, polished rice or white rice, mustard oil, mustard seeds, asafoetida, peas, canned and preserved foods, cakes, pastries, chocolates, alcoholic beverages, and aerated drinks.
- Increase intake of whole-wheat flour, brown rice or parboiled rice, mangoes, bananas, tomatoes, spinach, potatoes, Indian gooseberries (amla), grapes, radishes, lemons, dried dates, raisins, almonds, and cardamom.
All of these tips or remedies are the best ayurvedic treatment for jaundice. Ayurveda is always been into the proper and safe treatment of the sufferers. And these herbal remedies for jaundice are the most effective one in case.
Why are Ayurvedic home remedies important?
Ayurvedic home remedies are extremely important these days for all the good reasons. The chemical approach to this disease is quite harmful to the whole functioning of your body. Jaundice can be easily treated with the remedies based on Ayurvedic treatment. One of the major advantages of using home remedies is that it will not cause any type of side effects and you can easily do the jaundice treatment with ayurvedic and home remedies. Therefore, it has become important these days and people are finally recognizing its benefits and using for the amazing results.
Therefore, if you were looking for the top natural remedies for Jaundice then I hope this might have been useful for you in some ways or the other. You can easily get rid of jaundice but only after the right implementation of the effective remedies. These remedies can prove as the fastest way to cure jaundice. So, go ahead and now choose any of these remedies to get the best results. And if not get relief fast, you can go for the ayurvedic medicine for jaundice Pious Ayurveda or Patanjali too.