Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Piles – Piles are definitely one of the most dreadful, painful and annoying diseases you will ever come across. Using a large amount of the chemical medicines can prove harmful for your body and other internal functions. Ayurvedic remedies have never missed a chance to impress and give the positive results. In case if you are wondering about the best Ayurvedic home remedies for treating piles then this is the right place to be in.
You can use the piles treatment in ayurveda tips to have effective results. One of the major benefits of using or implementing ayurvedic home remedies is that they do not have any kind of side effects. While using the chemical medicines and products, you can worsen your condition. There are thousands of remedies that Ayurveda has to offer to the people suffering from Piles.
What are the causes and symptoms of Piles?
Piles, also known as Hemorrhoids, are the swollen veins of the anal canal. The inflammation may be internal, occurring inside the anus, or externally protruding through the anus. They are often associated with a long history of indigestion and constipation, resulting in hard stools. They can be dry or may bleed. External hemorrhoids produce less bleeding than internal ones, where the veins more frequently will burst. These are some of the causes that lead to piles, below mentioned are some of the indications of this disease.
- Discomfort around anus
- Pain and bleeding may occur during defecation
- Pea-sized swellings
These are the symptoms of piles. With the help of these indications, you can immediately take the necessary actions against the problem. The main aim should be to prevent the disease from occurring. But if you are not lucky enough, then taking the preventive measures is important. Not to worry, we will be letting you know the effective home remedies for piles in your home.
Top Ayurvedic Home remedies for treating Piles
Ayurvedic home remedies are the best when it comes to treating any kind of health-related problem. Piles are not only painful but also embarrassing because of the social stigma attached to it. People often hide their problems to prevent mockery. Therefore, we have brought you the top ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of piles instantly.
- Apply sesame oil on external dry piles followed by warm fomentation (warm moist compresses or sitting in warm water). Also, you can choose the easiest method of sitting in a tub with the buttocks submerged in warm water.
- Make an ointment by mixing an equal amount of powdered long pepper and turmeric with milk. Apply this on the piles externally. To avail the maximum results, you can use the cow’s milk for it has a huge amount of nutrients in it. Also, it has a greater healing power when mixed with turmeric.
- Eat 4 figs twice a day, in the morning and evening. Saturate 4 figs in water for the whole night; eat these in the morning. Remember not to drink water prior to eating the figs. Saturate another 4 figs in the morning to be eaten in the evening. Do this every day for 4 weeks to get better and fast results.
- Hareetaki, popularly known as harad is a good remedy for constipation. The decoction of the fruit peel of harad (Terminalia chebula) is taken 1 cupful with jaggery at bed-time. This will not only help you in getting rid of piles but will also prevent people from its occurrence.
- Rose petals, crushed with water should be taken for 3 days on empty stomach. This is a very good remedy for bleeding piles. Banana fruit should not be taken along with this treatment as it can worsen the condition instead of treating it.
If you are looking for the best herbal treatment for piles then I hope this might have been helpful for you in some ways. Above mentioned are the piles home treatment tips that can show you effective and fast results. Therefore, go ahead and now implement these top 5 excellent home remedies for piles to get the best results out of them if you are dealing with the severe pain that piles bring.