Packing :50 ml in PET Bottle.
Heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane, and reduces pile mass.
COMPOSITION: Each 100 ml contains:
- Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria) 1 gm
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) 1 gm
- Badi Harar (Terminalia chebula) 1 gm
- Kamal Phool (Nelumbo nucifera) 1 gm
- Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata) 1 gm
- Kattha (Acacia Catechu) 1 gm
- Haldi (Curcuma longa) 2 gm
- Dhay Ke Phool (Woodfordia fruiticosa) 1 gm
- Anaar Chhal (Punica granatum) 0.5 gm
- Chandan (Santalum album) 0.5 gm
- Khas (Vetiveria Zizanoides) 0.5 gm
- Kasisadi Tail (Kasisadi Tail) 50 ml
- Til Tail Murchhit (50 ml)
- Karpor (Camphor) 0.5 gm
- Shuddh Gandhak (Sublimed Sulphur) 1 gm
HOW TO USE: Rub quantity sufficient of oil on affected area.
USAGE: Can be used 1 to 2 times a day or as and when required.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: None. (But for precautionary measure, one should first apply it on hand and then check. If any irritation is felt then dilute the oil with coconut oil and then apply on face). (Some people are hypersensitive in nature)
SIDE EFFECTS: None.
- Reduce itchiness and pile mass Review by Ritvik Sharma
Quality Value Price
- Heals your inflamed skin and bleeding piles Review by Manish
Quality Price Value