TAKE 1 CAPSULE EMPTY STOMACH WITH WARM WATERPrice
MRP : 0 (Inclusive of GST)$0.00Composition: Each 600 mg vegetarian capsule contains: Kaunch beej (purified…Price
MRP : 33.34 (Inclusive of GST)$33.34APPLY ONE DROP AT BELLY BUTTON AND ONE DROP AT FOREHEAD (THIRD EYE CHAKRA)…Price
MRP : 0 (Inclusive of GST)$0.00ADD 15 TO 20 DROPS OF PODIA CARE H OIL IN WARM WATER AND ADD HALF TEA SPOON OF…Price
MRP : 0 (Inclusive of GST)$0.00AFTER DRYING YOUR HANDS AND FEET, MASSAGE YOUR HANDS AND FEET WITH THIS OIL.…Price
MRP : 0 (Inclusive of GST)$0.00
First of all we need to know what is NEUROPATHY. NEUROPATHY IS PAIN IN ANY PART OF BODY DUE TO PROBLEM OF NERVE, TO THAT PART OF BODY
NEUROPATHY occurs due to the disease or malfunctions of the nerves. Nerves at any location in the body can be damaged due to any injury or disease. The literal meaning of the neuropathy is neuro = nerves, pathy = disease, so the disease of the nerves is neuropathy and it leads to pain in the affected part of the body and can create the disturbance in the function of the affected part of the body and persisting pain.
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?
- NUMBNESS, PAIN, TINGLING AND BURNING SENSATIONS IN THE TOES AND FINGERS THEN CONTINUING UP THE LEGS OR ARMS
- FORMATION OF ULCERS AND NON HEALING WOUNDS WHICH FURTHER LEAD TO GANGRENE FORMATION
- DEFORMITY IN THE SHAPE OF FINGERS OF THE FEET AND HANDS
- ELECTRIC SHOCK LIKE SENSATION
- NEEDLE PRICKING SENSATION
- VARICOSITY IN VEINS
- SHARP JABBING PAIN
- LOSS OF MUSCLE TONE IN THE HANDS AND FEET
- WEANING OR SAGGING OF MUSCULAR TISSUES
- EXTREME SENSITIVITY TO TOUCH NOT BEING ABLE TO FEEL HEAT, COLD, OR PHYSICAL INJURY
- DAMAGE TO THE MOTOR NERVES (THOSE CONTROL MOVEMENT) CAUSES WEAKNESS, LOSS OF REFLEXES, LOSS OF MUSCLE MASS, CRAMPING, AND LOSS OF DEXTERITY.
- DAMAGE TO THE NERVES WHICH CONTROL FUNCTION OF ORGANS AND GLANDS, INCLUDING NAUSEA, VOMITING OR ABDOMINAL BLOATING AFTER MEALS.
- LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS (HYPOGLYCAEMIA) ARE ASSOCIATED WITH TREMBLING, SWEATING, AND PALPITATIONS. HEARTBURN, BLOATING, NAUSEA, CONSTIPATION OR DIARRHOEA.
- DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING
- HYPOGLYCAEMIC UNAWARENESS, IN WHICH A PERSON DOES NOT FEEL THE EFFECTS OF LOW SUGAR LEVELS
- DIFFICULTY IN SPEAKING OR SWALLOWING, FEELING FULL AFTER EATING SMALL AMOUNTS OF FOOD OR VOMITING SEVERAL HOURS AFTER EATING.
- EXCESSIVE SWEATING, EVEN IN COOL TEMPERATURES OR WHILE AT REST
- BLADDER PROBLEMS, FOR EXAMPLE, DIFFICULTY EMPTYING THE BLADDER COMPLETELY WHEN URINATING
- REDUCED LIBIDO IN MEN AND WOMEN
- MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS AND WEAKNESS,PROXIMAL NEUROPATHY CAN LEAD TO PAIN IN THE LOWER BODY, OFTEN ON ONE SIDE, AND WEAKNESS IN THE LEGS.
Neuropathy can be due to any reasons, when the BLOOD SUPPLY AND NERVOUS SUPPLY TO A PARTICULAR PART GET AFFECTED DUE TO ANY REASON, SPECIALLY IN METABOLIC DISORDERS LIKE DIABETES AND THROIDISM OR CAN BE DUE TO ANY ACCIDENT OR DUE TO AGE RELATED PROBLEMS.
Depending upon the site of nerves which are involved we can divide Neuropathy into mainly 4 Types, they are:
- PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:
- CRANIAL NEUROPATHY: AUTONOMIC NEUROPATHY:
- FOCAL NEUROPATHY OR MONO NEUROPATHY:
MAIN REASONS LEADING TO NEUROPATHY .
Neuropathy Can be the by product of so many problems, Mainly the metabolic disorders like Diabetes or thyroid dysfunction which disturb the metabolism of body, any infection, alcoholism, toxins or poisons and any injury or vitamin deficiencies and brain disorders like paralysis, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Stroke of the brain where the normal functioning of the brain get disturbed leading to neuropathy ailments.
IN AYURVEDA STEPS OF PROGNOSIS OF NEUROPATHY (SAMPRAPTI) CAN BE SUMMARIZED IN THE FOLLOWING STEPS........
The neuropathy starts in people when dryness is their or we can say assimilation of food gets disturbed in intestines and the food stays in intestine for long, leading to fermentation and producing foul gas (vata prakope).The people of vata prakriti are more vulnerable to neuropathic ailments than other people, as healthy people have kapha which saves them for some time, but if there is continuous increase in kapha then it leads to blocking of channels, which ultimately leads to vata prokope and to neuropathy.
HOW TO MANAGE AND PREVENT NEUROPATHY :
The management of neuropathy involves measures to control the symptoms as well as treatment measures that address the underlying cause of neuropathy, if appropriate.
We have to increase the oxygen carring capacity of brain and help the brain in releasing neurotransmitters and release of healthy harmones.Whenever we feel onset of the symptoms, we should stat pranayaam and take medicine like SYNAPSYN which helps you, so that there is sufficient oxygen supply to every part of body and brain and we can have healthy hormone supply.
Start taking the nutrients which we are not getting from the food, working on the ancient traditions of working to solve the problems even before the problem occurs, that is we should not wait for the consequences, as we know that problems are sure to rise with time, so should work on giving the solutions.
So keeping it in mind I have worked to give solutions for it and combined the main ingredient which we need to prevent and manage NEUROPATHY.